Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Can things stop hiring comedians that look like me! It's either making me feel like if I put some effort into it I could make it, cause apparently Fat, curly haired guys are in and the market is not yet over saturated so I should try to do something with my life, OR it's too late and by the time I could reasonably make something of myself, they will get back to hiring good looking people.

So when I saw jonah hill for the first time, I was like ok I thought he was probably one of the funniest parts in "The 40 Year Old Virgin" ..and I was like hey he kind of looks like me. but he's jewish so he's entitled to do anything he wants cause even if they aren't funny, they can always rely on insipid Jew comedy which makes every idiot laugh...anyway...

then is started to get annoying when I saw a New York sports radio commercial starring Bobby Moynihan, and I was like wow that guy resembles me, and i took notice of this because like 3 weeks earlier i saw the posting for the casting call for this very commercial on criagslist, so when i saw the commercial, I was like Hmmmm...I remember reading just this description.....

then it coiled over when Bobby was announced to be the new cast member on SNL, and on the first episode he did his "famous" black person impression, that had me drinking alone STARTING at 12:45 am on a saturday night, while my mother looked on in disgust! ....

Then the fat curly shit hit the fan when Josh Gad premiered on The Daily Show last night!!

if you could buy stock in people, which you can't (thanks a lot Emancipation Proclamation!!) Fat people would have been a good one to buy in like 2006....not I would sell sell sell.

No comments: